A 10 week beginners course designed to introduce you to the practice of yoga and its many benefits, providing you with a solid foundation for a safe ongoing yoga practice.
This course is for you if you...
- Think you’re not flexible enough for yoga!
- Suffer from tension in the shoulders, back and head (hi fellow office workers and stressed city dwellers!)
- Experience tight/tired muscles after training (gym fiends I'm looking at you! Time to get swole & flexy!)
- Have never tried yoga before
- Have practiced yoga before, but would like to revisit the basics
When & Where?
The classes run on Wednesday mornings from 7.45 to 8.45am at The Bridge, 73-81 Southwark Bridge Road, SE1 0NQ
- Starting Weds Oct 11th through to Weds Dec 13th
- Nearest stations London Bridge, Borough or Southwark
- Mats are provided
- For my dudes - please note that there are no designated male changing facilities at The Bridge, so please come in your gear ready to rock 'n roll, or get changed in the toilets
Pricing & cancellations
The first class on Weds 11/10/2017 is free to attend, please click below to register (recommended, as spaces are limited) or simply turn up on the day.
You can then purchase the full course at £90, or attend on a drop-in basis at £11 per class. You can pre-book (recommended, as spaces are limited) and pay by credit & debit card or ApplePay, or simply turn up on the day and pay by cash (please bring the correct money, thank you!).
Look forward to seeing you on the mat!
If you are unable to attend a pre-booked class, please let me know as soon as possible. Refunds can be given on all classes cancelled at least 48h in advance. I appreciate that unforeseen circumstances may arise at short notice - please contact me to discuss options.